How to avoid storing the responses of a form in the STUDIO database.
- Click on the "Forms" tab in the project dashboard
- Click the "Settings" button
- Click on "All Settings".
- Click on "Save form results to the STUDIO".
Making sure the background color turns from blue to gray.
- Set the "Notification email"
That's all you have to do.
Check the behavior at the public page.
How to check the operation
- Submit a form from a public site
- You can be sure that you will receive a email
- The STUDIO dashboard can confirm that no response are saved
Files (images and PDFs) cannot be viewed if you are not stored in the STUDIO database.