The Search Console is a free service from Google that allows you to monitor and manage your site's performance in Google search results.
Search Console allows you to see how many clicks a page is getting, click rates and search rankings, as well as the words (queries) that users are typing in when searching.
You can easily check what words users are searching for when they visit your site, whether there are any glitches that could lower your site's search rankings, and other important SEO issues, so you can optimize your site's performance in search results.
To register Search Console
In order to register Search Console, you will need a Google account. If you already have a Google Analytics or AdWords account, use the same account.
- Copy the domain name of the website you created in STUDIO.
2. Go to Search Console and click on "Start Now" and Login with your Google account.
3. After logging in, you will be on the screen to select a property type. (if you already have any properties, click on "Add Property" and it will be displayed.) URL prefix is called, enter the domain.
※ Note that in the left side "Domain", you can not set up.
4. When you enter the URL, you will be taken to the screen of how to check the ownership so select the HTML tag. The code displayed there will be content="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" so copy the string xxx of it.
5. On the STUDIO screen, go to the "Apps" page of the project dashboard. From the "Apps" page, go to "Google Search Console" button. You will see a field for entering text, so paste the text you just copied and save it.
6. Go back to the Google Search Console screen again. Then click on "Confirmation" and you'll see the statement, "ownership of the STUDIO website has been confirmed" will be displayed.
7. After the setup is complete, you'll be able to check your website's performance on Google Search Console when you've accumulated some data.