When you try to connect to a site created in STUDIO, for example, when you try to connect to a domain called example.com,
You need to choose one of the above.
However, if you are using Google Domains, you can use the redirect settings to enable both with www and no www pattern.
This article will explain how to set up a redirect.
This is only available to people who have acquired a domain with Google Domains.
💡What is a redirection:
Redirection is a World Wide Web technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened.
How to set up redirection in Google Domains
Go to the Google Domains login screen.
Enter the email address and password of the Google account in which you got your domain and log in.
Select the domain you want to connect to STUDIO from [My Domain].
4. Select "DNS" and scroll to the bottom.
5. In the Synthetic records field, enter www in the subdomain field with "Subdomain forward" set.
6. Enter the URL of the connection to the STUDIO in the Destination URL field.
7. Please select the items below according to your individual requirements. For more information about the meaning of each item, please click here. If you don't have any specific requests, you can choose to set the following options: Temporary redirect, Forward path, Enable SSL, as shown in the video below.
8. Press click the Add button. When you finish clicking the button, the error will appear, but after some time, the error will disappear and your domain will be redirected successfully.