To create a project, click on ‘create a new project’. Then, choose whether to start from a blank page or one of our professional templates.
To view and edit project details, access the project dashboard:
- Log into your account and going to your homepage
- Under recent projects, hover on a project and choose ‘Dashboard’
or, from the editor click on your project name.
Edit Project Cover
To add a project cover, click on the empty project cover from your project dashboard and upload an image.
Deleting a project
- Go to your projects list
- Move your mouse over the project you want to delete
- click on the X on the top right of the project
Other settings on project dashboard
Other settings that can be accessed from the project dashboard are:
- Live Preview. Create or de-activate a sharable live preview link.
- Publish. Publish with a free plan or upgrade to a premium plan, unpublish.
- Members. View, add project members, edit authorizations and remove members.
- Pages. Edit pages URL paths as well as meta tags, social cover and favicon.
- Forms. See form submissions and add or edit a notification address.
- Apps. Connect third party apps such as Analytics, Intercom, Search Console.