To make websites SEO friendly, the following settings are possible on STUDIO.
For SEO purposes, the most important tags are
- title tag
- meta description tag
- H1, H2, H3.. tags
The keywords contained in these three tags have the most weight in determining what your website is about and will therefore influence its ranking.
You can read more about SEO & html tags here.
Title & Meta description tags
The title & meta description tags can be set from your Project dashboard.
They are very important because they will show in results on search engines.
To set title & meta description tags:
- Go to your project dashboard by clicking on its name on the very top left of the editor.
- Click on ‘Pages’
- Set Title and Meta description for each page.
From ‘Pages’ you can also set:
- Favicon: icon associated to your site appearing on the tab of the browser next to the title, or on a bookmarks list
- Social cover: the image that will appear when you share the page on social media
Other HTML Tags
You can set the HTML tag of each box or element and set its ID. IDs are usually only used to create anchor links. (link)
To set an HTML tag:
- select a box or text box.
- click on the blue symbol appearing on the top left of the element
- select a tag.
You can read more about the meaning of each html tag here.