On STUDIO, you can invite members to your project and collaborate real time. Once you edit the project those edits will be shown in your team members’ editors.
*You can add maximum 10 members per project.
Adding team members
You can invite team members either from the editor or from the project dashboard.
- Click on the + sign next to your icon on the top right corner of the editor.
- Add your team member email address and click on ‘Add’ or ‘Invite’ (depending whether they are already registered on STUDIO or not).
- Modify edit rights as needed from the dropdown. (more on edit authorization profiles below)
- Click on the + sign from the project dashboard top right corner
- Add team member email address
- Modify editing rights as needed
The invited user will receive an invite to join your project on their email.
Managing team member edit authorizations
There are two types of profile authorization options: Editor & Owner
Deleting Team members
You can delete team members either from the editor or from the project dashboard.
- Click on ’+’ next to your profile icon on the top bat to open the team member dropdown menu.
- Choose ‘Remove’ from the editing rights drop down next to the team member’s name.
- Open the team members drop down from the top right corner of the project dashboard.
- Choose ‘remove’ from the editing rights drop down next to their name.