To change settings to inputs in a form, select the form object you want to edit, and then click on the <input> or <text area>.
You can edit the following settings:
- Tag: It refers to HTML tags. Setting this is not compulsory. Learn more about HTML tags here(link)
- Item name: The title of the input field.
- Item placeholder: The text that shows on the input field before a user enters something.
- Type: There are two possible types of input data: email & text. If you choose email, the user won’t be able to enter information that’s not in the email address format. There is “phone number” input data type, so text must be used in that case.
- Required: Check this option if you want an input field to be compulsory.
Did this answer your question?